Monday, December 8, 2014

.Tess x Yours Clothing- My UK adventure.

As some of you may have recently seen, Yours Clothing flew me over in November to work with them, and I had SO much fun! Plus I have to say, I would move to England just for Cadbury hot chocolate alone.




Before shooting, I explored London...

Big Ben


Had the best pub food...



              
Westminster Abbey





Westminster Abbey
Buckingham Palace





AND I WENT TO THE HARRY POTTER STUDIOS! *cries*







After spending three days in London, I traveled to Peterborough to shoot for Yours. The first day we shot in a cute studio for the Holiday season.. Christmas, New Years, Australian Summertime and some sexy lingerie for Valentines day. The team & I laughed all day, had yummy cupcakes and I got to wear a onesie- not too bad for a days "work"! I also discovered "Christmas Crackers" and my life is forever changed!

       



      



        



         

 






The second day we shot at the beautiful Yours Clothing headquarters in Peterborough, UK and again..had a ridiculous amount of fun! I mostly filmed video content, and drank copious amounts of hot chocolate.. haha! 








 Hair & makeup was by Lipstick & Curls



I also was filmed for a documentary for Channel 4 in the UK while signing 600 photos for my meet and greet the next day.. phew!

 



My final day working with for Yours Clothing was in Birmingham at their Bullring store where I did a meet and greet with my fans!


(from the Yours Clothing site)



    

            

            



I met some UK plus size bloggers who put my dress on and surprised me..So many babes!




Annnnnnd a fan even got my signature tattooed on her!




After, I explored Birmingham a bit before heading back..and fell in love.





Thank you so much to the girls at Yours Clothing who made this such a memorable trip- you are definitely one of my favorite clients, and the newest addition in my closet!


   



To see more of my adventures with the Yours Clothing team, watch this adorbs behind the scenes video:






xx,



9 comments:

Rosariummm said...

Omg it looks like, you had so much fun! That video is so cute!!!!💖

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I'm glad you had fun in England. Come back soon ok?

LollyLikesFATshion said...

Less work & more play next visit! :D x

Cara L McKee said...

So glad the UK was kind to you. I like Yours. Do they really not have Christmas crackers in the US?!

Unknown said...

I was reading some of your articles on this website and I believe this website is real informative ! Continue putting up.

Creations by Luli said...

Simply adorable ❤️

Peabody said...

I need those gingerbread pj's!

Unknown said...

Lovely PLus size western wear outfit but if you are looking for ethnic wear plus size outfit then definately check for Ninecolours.com and if you are looking for any specific outfit which you want in your choice then go for customized fashion ethnic wear outfit.

Mona Sahni said...

Thanks for the information. You can buy henley t shirts from bigbanana. bigbananaonline is an online store for the plus size clothing shopping.